Vintage Transport Rally
TRANSPORT RALLY SATURDAY 18TH JULY & SUNDAY 19TH JULY 2020
Entry fee is free for exhibitors.
1. Drivers/Exhibitors must take reasonable steps to maintain public safety at all times and be in close attendance to all operating machinery and vehicles at all times
2. In the interests of public safety, vehicles are not to be driven during the event unless leaving or entering the show area.
3. In the interest of safety to livestock, please ensure you take all your rubbish away with you.
4. Clubs wishing to be allocated a space, must organise for all vehicles in their club to enter the estate in convoy as vehicles will be parked up in the order they arrive on site.
5. By taking part in the Transport Rally, you agree to exit by turning left on the A5 toward Queens Head. This is important and ensures a quick departure from the estate post-event.
This event has proven to be very popular and we have received a vast amount of applications, however, this means that we cannot accommodate all applicants, therefore we will be selecting the vehicles to feature in this event.
If you are successful then you will be contacted by a member of the British Ironwork Centre in order to confirm your attendance.
Please note: The cut-off deadline for booking is 14 days prior to the show date, passes will be out 7 days prior to the show date. Please book early to guarantee a space.
Application forms can be collected from reception.